Bear Carnival 2022: March 26 – April 3
Updated on May 6th, 2021
What can we expect for 2022?
Just before Spanish lockdown in 2020, we had to postpone the biggest bear programme Europe had ever seen. We had broken all pre-sale records in March 2020… and we expect nothing less for 2022. Highlights should include:
- Wet & Hairy massive bear pool party
- Bear boat parties and cruises
- Island tours
- Roman carnival nights (including toga party!)
- Luxury spa sessions
- Bear pub crawls
- Waterpark group excursion
- Our legendary bear sex parties!
- And of course our signature shows featuring Paul Middleton, Pete Statham, the unavoidable Doctor Woof and our set of bear DJs!just
“Intended” programme. Given your huge interest in our plans for 2022, we are now offering an intended, unconfirmed programme below. Please note this is not even a “provisional” programme. It’s just a transposition of 2020’s programme onto 2022’s dates. We hope every business that got aboard for 2020 will still be available for 2022, but it’s impossible to be sure. We will give you a full update in Summer 2020, so please don’t plan anything final around this schedule yet. Anyway, it could prove useful for those bears still unfamiliar to our bear week concept.
WHERE TO STAY?
Official accommodation will not change. However, some online booking systems may not provide reservations more than a year in advance. If that’s the case, please contact your preferred hotel by e-mail.