WhatsApp: +34 686 204 039.
You can also book in person at Mardi Gras bar (Yumbo Square, opposite Burger King)
A COVID19-safe scenic tour!
Tuesday, March 16th 2021, 9:00 to 13:00
A 2 hour open-air drive with your authentic 800cc buggy through the adventurous roads of Gran Canaria and experience with us the most impressive landscapes of the island both on and off road.
Prices: 60€ per person for two-people bookings, 95 € for individual bookings. We recommend that you find a mate at Bear Carnival’s Telegram group!
Drivers must have a valid driver’s license. Please note COVID 19 safety measures will be in place.
- 09:00 Meeting Point Mardi Gras Bar, Yumbo Centre
- 09:30 Depart Mardi Gras Bar, we will meet the team from Buggy Pirates, who will take us to their excursion centre next to Aqualand.
- 09:45 Arrive at Buggy Pirates HQ, where you will be given a briefing about the safety do’s and don’ts and explained how to drive your Buggy. Drivers will need to show their original driver license.
- We set off in Buggy Convoy, up into the mountains. Heading inland, with its spectacular views, we are soon high up in the mountains looking back at the resort of Maspalomas. Then back down the valley for the off-road section of the trip through the dusty and rocky landscape of a natural ravine. Drivers will have opportunities to swap over during the excursion.
- 12:30 Back to Buggy Pirates HQ
- 13:00 We will take you back to Maspalomas stopping at Mardi Gras Bar in the Yumbo Centre for a well-earned drink together.
WhatsApp: +34 686 204 039. You can also book in person at Mardi Gras bar (Yumbo Square, opposite Burger King)