What's the Gold Card ?
As our prices are so low, we will not offer those "ticket packs" you may have seen in other bear events. We will offer our free Gold Card instead to all our guests at the official accommodation. They only have to register their booking at the official form, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
The Gold Card offers many benefits, such as discounts, gifts, free drinks and priority access.
How can I get it?
Gold Cards are not for sale. Apart from staying at the official accommodation and sending your booking details to us, you can also get a Gold Card for free in certain situations:
- Subscribe to our newsletter (bottom of this page). We will raffle many Gold Cards among the subscribers before the event.
- Sign up to our Facebook contest (soon).
- Attend to the first parties in the programme, where some of them will be raffled too.
- Sign up for Mister Bear Carnival Gran Canaria contest. All contestants will be given one.
- Bear club owners and journalists covering the event can also get one. Please contact our PR dept.
Where do I collect it?
Benefits for Gold Card holders:
- Welcome pack
If you are staying at the official accommodation, it'll be waiting for you at check-in time, with several surprises ;-)
- Construction bar: 7 free drinks of any kind.
Yumbo Centre, ground floor
- Ricky’s Cabaret: one free pirate cocktail per night, during the whole Bear Carnival.
Yumbo Centre. Ground floor, opposite Burger King.
- The Cellar sexclub: 2 free drinks instead of 1
The second drink can be a beer or a soft drink. Offer is valid for the night of the event (Mon, Mar 2nd).
Yumbo Centre, ground floor. Next to Construction bar.
- Reds sexclub: 2 free drinks instead of 1
The second drink can be a beer or a soft drink. Offer is valid for the night of the event (Tue, Mar 3nd).
Near Yumbo Centre. Avda. de Tirajana, 17. Barbados II apartments.
- Bunker bar and sexclub: 2 free drinks instead of 1
The second drink can be a beer or a soft drink. Offer is valid for the nights of the events (Tue, Mar 3nd).
Yumbo Centre, ground floor.
- Romeo dance & cruising club: 2 free drinks instead of 1
Our official bear disco! The second drink can be a beer or a soft drink. Offer is valid for the night of the event (Tue, Mar 3nd). CITA shopping centre, Avda. de Francia, underground.
- Beauty Bay Spa Massages: free Indian head massage with any service
Our official massage salon! Yumbo Centre, over Hiperdino supermarket. 4rd floor.
- Boxer: -10%
Leather, fetishwear and sexshop. Yumbo, over the pharmacy.
- Big Bulky Bear: -10%
Clothing shop for bears and admirers. Prisma Center, next to Yumbo, floor -1.
- Restaurant OK: -10%
Our official restaurant!
International and Icelandic cuisine. Barbados Apartments, Avda. EE.UU. Near Yumbo
- MAUU: -10% on breakfasts from the menu (served till 14h!). Free glass of cava at Sunday Brunch.
Our official Café-Bar! CITA shopping centre. Avda. de Francia. Next to Café Wien, 1st floor.
- Bazar Ani costume shop: up to -15% (depending on the product)
Special selection of pirate accessories and fancy dresses for Bear Carnival. Marcial Franco St. Next to "Viuda de Franco" roundabout (main entrance to Playa del Inglés and Tirajana Ave.)
- Basement: -10% on your day passes, including tickets for all the parties.
Daytime open-air sexclub with pool. Opposite Yumbo Centre's minigolf. Avda. EE.UU.
- Holiday World Bowling: -10% for the bear mini-tournament
Avda. Touroperador TUI. Ask Bear Carnival staff for your discount.
All these discounts are valid for the whole Bear Carnival, from 28/2/15 to 8/3/15, unless a specific event is mentioned in the offer.
- Priority sale on last-minute tickets
Even those sold-out events have a number of reserved last-minute tickets for Gold Card holders, that will go on sale some days before.
- Priority access on queues
Not guaranteed: depends on available space. Please kindly ask the doorman and respect his policy.
Prices in Gran Canaria
The Canary Islands are largely tax-free, so you will enjoy low prices in general, no matter if you own a Gold Card or not. Generally, tickets for the parties will cost from 6 to 10 €, one drink included, and many events will be just free. Tickets for special events with limited capacity (i.e., excursions, spa and cruises) can be purchased at Tickets page, from 17 €. Alcoholic drinks in Maspalomas normally cost around 5-6 €. Soft drinks and beers usually cost 3-4 €. However, there can be exceptions.