Provisional dates for 2019 are August 23-25. We will confirm this in May 2018.
Please enter your e-mail at the bottom of the page and we will send you the programme when it’s ready!
Bear Camp by Bear Carnival held in March 2018 was Europe’s first bear campsite event: a social weekend adventure for bears and admirers, in wooden cabins up in the spectacular mountains of Gran Canaria. Next edition will be held in Summer 2019. Meet bears and get new friends while having great fun!
Special price for early bookings
Activities for relaxed bears
All of them are included in the price
- Swimming pool
- Walks in the forest
- Astronomy and guided stargazing
- Bear movies
- Lumberback party with free beer!
Activities for wild bears
Booking required. At least one “wild” activity per person is guaranteed (probably more). Some “wild” activities may require a minimum group.
- Guided hiking to Roque Nublo natural monument (2h 30m; 7,2 km; easy)
- Introduction to archery
- Orientation in the forest
- Bears vs Cubs (gymkhana with prizes!)
Not included in the price
- Professional massage by our official bear masseur, Pedro Q, in a private cabin (40 € for one hour)
- Guided tour on mountain bikes (6 €/person, 1 h 30 min)
- Ping pong tables (6 € for 1 h)
Event starts in:
EARLY BOOKINGS GET:
40% discount over last-minute price!
Priority access on activities with limited capacity
Priority assignment of private cabins
Interested? Get updated on next editions by entering your e-mail below.